Wednesday 3 July 2013

Boring day

Hello

Well today i had to look after my three year old brother as my mum went out with my nan, he was very good but decided to keep kicking me because he thought it was funny.

Also, i have been ill so i have spent the whole day in doors and was not able to go to the cinema with my friends, sorry guys another time.

But then i was happy because my little sister courtney got me a bottle lf coke with my name on it, and i have been looking for it for ages. So that made me really happy.

Today i also had one of them little thoughts, you guys know im weird and that i do this if you have read the other blogs but if not then this is what i do, well i was riding a hippo and then we went down a slide and squashed a child, i thought it was really funny but i felt abit sorry for the kid then i realised it not real, it was just a thought. so then i was like thats ok, i told my mum about it but she just laughed at me, like many people.

Well that was my day not very exiciting i know, but there you go.

Bye guy speak to you later
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment